Jack

Jack

Thursday, August 31, 2023

It's Not What You Think...

The trailer for this business sits alongside one of our local thrift stores, it always gives me a giggle when I see it.

What do YOU think it says?

Nope, it isn't 'Glitter', sorry. Not a mobile hunky stripper service.

Despite the beefcake artwork and sparkly letter style.

It's actually says 'Gutter'. But I call them 'The Glitter Guys' anyway, it's just more fun. I like to think the person who convinced them to go with this on their trailer sits home at nights, cackling like a mad thing.

At the thrift store I picked up a few old towels for the chickens--whenever one of our flock gets a bath or is in with an illness/injury, old towels come in very handy. And...well, this one didn't just call out to me, it practically screamed.

Weirdo thrift store finds, for the win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!