Jack

Jack

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Pretty Things All In A Row

Another month, another afghan...
This one is made using a starburst granny square pattern, with red chenille yarn I'd had around for years, plus leftover pink yarn from another project, put together with a white yarn with a sparkly thread running through it.
.
Basically it looks like a giant red and white peppermint candy.



This one's more of a throw than an afghan.
I do like the sparkle, though!

Another recent project was cleaning and rewiring this vintage orange spaghetti ball lamp!

 It's marvelously tacky, I love it. I have one more vintage lamp to go, it's a 5 globe affair.

Meanwhile, my husband got me a giant metal terror chicken, house size.

I busted out laughing when I realized it looked *just* like my Russian Orloff rooboy, Rafe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still gunna steal the rainbow one.... just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!