Jack

Jack

Monday, February 11, 2019

No, That's Not What I Meant...Aw Damn!

Look winter--I was *kidding* about the Game of Thrones thing, OK?!

Last night, after I padded through the kitchen around midnight and looked out the window...and actually yelled, 'Oh, come ON!'

I had to go outside to see if I was seeing what I *thought* I was seeing.
Yeah.

Today, and daylight isn't helping.


I'd call this 'the view from my kitchen window' BUT THERE ISN'T ANY VIEW.
 It's like being in Icicle Prison.

If you look close you can see Nora the rooster hopefully eyeing the salt on the walk I'd just shoveled, hoping for his very own Fun Trip To The Vet or alternatively, Horrible Salty Death. To be fair, the stuff is the size of chicken crumbles and glitters so prettily...
The next storm is due tomorrow and they are calling for flooding. So yeah, a whole new joy.

Oh, and husband just stalked out to glare into the closet the furnace squats in..."It's making a weird noise."

YAY.  That MFer breaks and right hand to God, I'll take my wood-chopping ax to it. And I've got a good one, too.

2/12 UPDATE: SOMEBODY GET MY AX. Furnace igniter is dead, and our next storm is due tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!