Jack

Jack

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Zombie Attack!

Tragedy today, when a rogue zombie child entered the chicken yard and grabbed a snack.


The snack was unimpressed and was eventually released, after which it wandered off.
Sometimes it pays to have no brains...

We rounded up the kid's boyfriend and made the trick or treat rounds and had a great time.

The kid had her zombie lurch & stagger down pat, as usual.

And as usual, we had to run around rounding up the chickens early so we could get out of the house on time.  They either ignored the makeup or freaked out & ran, but eventually all were safely stashed in the coop...even the snack, who seemed no worse for wear.

1 comment:

  1. I'm envious of your godlike powers of being able to round up your chickens at all. If I try to get all of mine in the coop they laugh at me and mock me when my back is turned. Rude.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!