Jack

Jack

Monday, February 14, 2011

Artwork!

The kid has been doing some drawing again! I find these just sitting on her desk every few days, there is no such thing as blank scratch paper in our house. They are studing volcanos, continental plates and such in school so she drew this handy tip sheet for fun...





What happens when the lava flow reaches the sea, though? Why panicked humans AND whales! Hard to tell who is more distressed here, although the whale for different reasons. Hell, I'd be unhappy with a boat parked on my back, too. I love the guys in the little boat's expression as they see lava flowing down upon them.



Another little random drawing on another sheet was more along the lines of 'Everyday Life at School'.



Wish the guy at the end of the line would pay a little more attention and be careful with that pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!