...OK, maybe not.
Hatch A and B are in the ReptiPro! I candled Hatch A last night, 19 Embryos for sure so far out of 43 eggs! There well might be more, it was hard to tell on some of the eggs, and some had REALLY dark shells. The shipped eggs seem to have a low viability count, but that's to be expected with shipped eggs. One of them has a detached air cell (thanks USPS for the rough handling).
But I did see for sure 7 embryos in the shipped eggs, 1 is an Americanaus mix, 3 are Easter Egger mixes 1 is possibly a Salmon Faverolle mix and and the other 3 possibly Cuckoo Marans mixes.
For our eggs, there are12 embryos: 3 Americaunas, 2 Barred Rock, one mystery egg and SIX banty eggs.
Pie (Rambo the buff Brahma's, daughter), Alice (the Barred Rock hen that we got as a nearly-dead, wounded freebie chick from Tractor Supply last year) and Olive (bantam Cochin) are all gonna be mommas!
I'm worried about Pie's egg though, it has a pretty significant dent in it that I sealed with clear nail polish...it didn't go through the membrane, just the shell...but we'll just have to see how it goes.
I'll candle again on Monday night and cull any eggs from Hatch A that haven't begun to develop, it'll be the 10 day mark for them. I'll candle all of the eggs on the 17th and cull again. I'll try and webcam both candlings, I'll also do it a bit earlier in the evening, probably around 9PM PST.
Hatch B ended up being 19 eggs, Jellybean laid an egg at the last minute yesterday so I added it!