Jack

Jack

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer!

Before we move, I decided it was time for the kid to grab some friends and head for the local pool! I wanted it to be our treat so that before we moved I could use up part of the swim pass I had purchased last year. So we all piled into the car and went over to the aquatic center. Despite the FIVE lifeguards at the pool, while they swam I amused myself by repeatedly counting heads-- '...1, 2, 3, 4, 5,...where's 6? Ah, there she is.' Over and over and over and over...

I love this one, it looks like a staged photo for the town Parks & Recreation advertising flyer.




It was great, it was the first day the pool was open for the season and I don't think many people realized it. The kids had a great time and wore themselves out, the car on the way home smelled of suntan oil while they chattered like magpies and snacked on oatmeal cookies and fruit bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!