Jack

Jack

Friday, April 24, 2009

Duds Again...?

I think we're being skunked by both incubators. :( This morning at 9:30 is the official hatch time, but so far no movement or peeping out of ANY of the eggs in either incubator.

We'll leave the eggs in for three days beyond the hatch, just in case, but I doubt if any are going to hatch at this rate.

This is SO disappointing. I've now been turning eggs for the last 6 weeks, three times a day and I don't mind saying I'm sick of it. But we'll try again...once I've talked to Miller Manufacturing, the makers of the incubators, and installed both the forced air fan and electronic thermostat.

I'm also considering giving some of those broody girls out back some eggs to hatch, as a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!