Jack

Jack

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nature, Ever Mysterious And Majestic...

So we went to pick up my mom from the airport tonight, and I finally remembered to take along the camera and get some shots of my favorite 'nature' diorama at the Reno-Tahoe airport.

Now to give them credit, these are created from confiscated illegal trophies, and they do what they can with them rather than the animals going completely to waste.

But still, 'Deer Emerging From His Cave After Hibernation' (as I call it) just cracks me up.

I mean, how did he get in there?  Where's the rest of his body...?

He's wearing that damned rock like a turtle wears it's shell! 

Even the poor puma looks freaked out and decidely not happy to be there.
Can't say as I blame him one bit. That thing is freaky-deaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!