Jack

Jack

Friday, August 1, 2014

New Paper!

Thanks to some old books from our annual super-cool St. Gall's rummage sale, I was able to get some unusual new paper for use in my origami.

Among other things, I scored two books that had scented pages.  One has the the pages scented with violets, the other is just a pretty floral scent that accompanied the floral artwork.

The books are small, so there isn't much of the scented paper--but it should make for some interesting models!  I don't know if I'll have time to include any of this paper in the models I'll be leaving on my upcoming road trip with the kid.

But now to figure out how to communicate to the finders when their model is more special than usual--scented, glow in the dark, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!