Two new folds that I've been working on, the first is a 50's style dress, this one is fun because the top can be altered to make it a sundress, off the shoulder, camp dress, etc. Lots of fun with my older papers and 50's style prints.
second is more of a party-prom-ballerina dress in two parts, not as
versatile a fold but it sure comes out pretty, and is very striking.
Plus I finally found a great fold for my glitter paper!
were a bit tricky to master in parts, but once I got the fold down and
practiced they came along swimmingly! Other new diagrams coming up soon
are a worm, octopus and flower.