Jack

Jack

Thursday, October 2, 2014

They Say It's Your Birthday!

Just FYI, all of you people who complain about having to rake Fall LEAVES can just bite me.


...and I still have a lot more rocks to rake up.

On the upside, today I got some very fun chicken-themed birthday stuff!

My card:

No surprises here!

Although his little butt is mounted on a spring and jiggles nonstop when you open the card, which had me giggling like an idiot for about 10 minutes.  I'm easily entertained.

I also got some cool Chickam fan art stuff--a coffee mug and a Tshirt--featuring Weedcat, our Giant Cochin roo, whom everyone calls His Majesty King Fluffy Pants!

And a see-through chicken!

Oooh, my aching giblets!
 I was chasing and pecking everyone with it at this point, just to be obnoxious.

The model partway done, the kid was helping me put it together.  It's about the size of a banty and right now looks like Mike the Headless Chicken.

Except for the rocks, it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave me a comment!